Graco Ashland Classic Crib Review, Espresso
- Easy enough to put together and dismantle to store
- Very nice solid crib
- Safe & comfortable
- Seems quite sturdy
- The color was a great match for the darker furniture
- Clear instructions – Easy to assemble
- Worth the price
- Available in Non-toxic classic white and espresso finishes
- Converts to a daybed and toddler bed
Performance and Use
The Graco Ashland Classic Crib, Espresso combines durable design with practicality and safety. The crib is very durable that features an adjustable design. This Ashland classic crib features fixed side supports for a care and safe sleeping environment for the child. The crib is easy to assemble that converts into daybed and toddler bed. For design you can use as your child grows, the Classic crib has a 3 adjustable position mattress support and can easily enough to put together.
- It’s very nice, a comfortable crib that is made is long lasting materials.
- The crib comes with easy assembly instructions that are a lot easy to follow.
- Graco Ashland Classic Crib is a lot durable that features an adjustable design.
- This classic crib features a design that accommodates your baby as they continue to grow.
- It has a fixed side crib that ensures child care and stability.
- This class crib has the 3 positions adjustable mattress support. You can simply adjust it the way you want to build it easy for you to reach your child.
- The crib can easily change into a daybed and a toddler bed.
The Graco Ashland Classic Crib, Espresso is a simple, nice and very high-quality crib. This crib is safe and comfortable that seems quite sturdy. This classic crib is packed with stunning and amazing features that you will definitely love. Ashland crib is available in non-toxic classic white as well as espresso furnishes to let you select which fulfill your requirements and best suits the design you have used in the child’s nursery. The Ashland classic crib comes with a 1-year limited warranty from the company.
Graco Ashland Classic Crib, Espresso
- Converts to a toddler bed and day bed with maximum weight limit up to 50 pounds, fixed-side crib ensures stability
- Available in non-toxic classic white and espresso finishes
- Meets all ASTM and CPSC safety standards plus JPMA certified
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Assembly required