Graco Charleston Convertible Crib Review, White
This crib was the best fit
Beautiful and well made. Great value!
Three position mattress height adjustment
Sturdy, pretty and durable!
Built of high-quality materials.
Good crib for the price
Easy to put together
Well-matched with any normal metal bedframe
Coordinates with the matching Graco Charleston dressing table
Performance and Use
This Graco Charleston Convertible Crib, White is a durable and perfect crib for your needs. The mattress on the crib goes right to the edge, so no gaps. The crib is very strong and easy to put together. It covers up to all safety standards. It combines romantic lines, vintage look and a touch of history to create an elegant and attractive piece. This baby convertible crib features a gender neutral design and can simply fit in a wide range of decorative. It doesn’t scratch easily or leave teeth marks.
- This Graco Charleston Convertible Crib changes into a daybed, a toddler bed, and a full-size headboard, letting it grow with your baby over time.
- A lot durable, strong, beautiful and functional
- The crib features solid and fine wood composites construction
- There is 3 position mattress height adjustment
- Crib is made of solid pine wood and composites; the crib is available in numerous non-toxic finishes
- Meets all CPSC & ASTM safety standards, in addition, it’s certified by JPMA
- Coordinates with the matching Graco Charleston dressing table
- Affordable & reasonable: so everybody can buy it easily
The Graco Charleston Convertible Crib, White is a beautiful, strong and durable crib. The crib is a lot smoother as compared to others so, when your child holds the rail, he won’t get hurt. It’s much comfortable and safe for his hands. The crib converts into 3 changes a daybed, a toddler bed and full-size bed. You can also make use of this Charleston convertible crib as a daytime bed and it’s going to help your kid for many years to come.