Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat Review
Height limits and High weight
Great value – easy to install – Nice car seat
Suitable for little ones
Machine washable cover
Lightweight car seat
Five-point adjustable harness for safety
A Machine washable cushion and dual cup holders
Best choice for average budget convertible car seats
Performance and Use
The Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Coda is one of the best and suitable convertible car seats for little ones. The My Ride 65 is easy to install and put together. This convertible crib comes with machine washable cover and dual cup holders. The price of the crib is reasonable and affordable, which is an excellent value if you are looking for a convertible car seat with height limits and high weight. Value is perhaps the best reason to pick this car seat over its lots of competitors.
- My Ride 65 convertible car seat support high limits and high weight both rear and forward facing.
- The higher limits of weight and the sensibly high shell of the My Ride convertible crib should provide you many of bang for your buck when it moves toward to the time you’ll be able to make use of this car seat.
- The harness itself is created of thick lattice that won’t rotate simply.
- The My Ride 65 convertible car seat is a lot easy to install both forward and rear facing with LATCH and seatbelt.
- With the help of folding or unfolding flaps, you can easily change the direction of the car seat.
- A baby pad is built-in to help smaller babies fit well in this large convertible car seat.
Overall, the My Ride 65 LX is one of the superior standards out there in a convertible car seat. The high limits of My Ride for both weight and height cover the time you may use the car seat both forward and rear facing. The simple installation assists ensure the car seat can be used securely.