The 5 Best Backpack Diaper Bags For 2019
1. Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack with Stroller Straps
Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack with Stroller Straps, Changing Pad and Sundry Bag - Grey
$65.95 in stock
4 used from $ 55.20
- LIFETIME WARRANTY- Buy with confidence, we stick by our products and customers no matter what. Our outstanding support team is only a message away.
- Handsfree is the way to be - this diaper backpack reliably holds all your essential items for baby care (like diapers, food, and extra clothing) - all while freeing up both of your hands. You can even strap it to your stroller
- High-quality water resistant twill polyester (stronger than cloth), non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers means you'll have a diaper bag backpack that lasts for years
- 14 pockets; one for every need, so you can organize your supplies and your baby's supplies with ease
- Comes with (1) large durable changing mat and (1) sundry bag, so you have everything you need when you purchase our backpack diaper bag!
Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack Review
2. HaloVa Diaper Bag Multi-Function Waterproof Travel Backpack
HaloVa Diaper Bag Multi-Function Waterproof Travel Backpack Nappy Bags for Baby Care, Large Capacity, Stylish and Durable, Linen
$35.99 in stock
- ❤ What's in the box - 1 Diaper Bag; Product dimensions: 10.6" x 8.3" x 16.5".
- ❤ Always use the Material of the best Quality - Using high quality durable oxford fabric water resistant and easy to wipe clean, don't afraid the milk/water spill on the bag.
- ❤ Large Capacity - Large main compartment, separate storage pockets including insulated pockets & wet clothes pocket, you can put milk bottle, water bottle, clothes, diaper, towel, etc in different separate pockets.
- ❤ Multi Function - You can use this bag as backpack and handbag. It is very elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping, traveling etc.
- ❤ After-sales Service - Quality problems occur within one year replacement, lifetime warranty, if you're not completely satisfied, then CONTACT US and we will give you a 100% refund within 90 days of purchase. It is our intention to offer the BEST customer service on Amazon.
Huluwa Diaper Bag Multi Function Waterproof Travel Backpack Nappy Bags Review
3. Mancro Diaper Bag Backpack, Organizer Baby Back Pack
Mancro Diaper Bag Backpack, Organizer Baby Back Pack for Mom / Dad with Stroller Straps, Changing Pad & Insulated Pockets, Water Resistant Maternity Nappy Bags for Travel with Boys / Girls Care, Grey
$27.99 in stock
- Diaper Bag Dimension: 11.8×7.1×16.5 inch, Volume:23L,14 Organizer Compartments,Roomy enough for moms & daddy carrying baby's accessories, suitable for shopping, restaurant, traveling also gift ideas for fathers day
- Multi-functional Pockets: A side dedicated WIPES POCKET& 2 side INSULATED POCKETS for Milk Bottles & 2 front zippered pockets for Mom's easy access necessities & Main pocket for baby's clothes, shoes and food,including a zippered net compartment for towel and diaper,2 side pockets for bottles,a mesh pocket for nipple,large compartment for laptop
- Convenient and Handsfree: A CHANGING PAD included, 2 STROLLER STRAPS can fix the bag to stroller for on-the-go convenience
- Anti theft and Safe: Large main pocket Heavy duty DUAL METAL ZIPPERS keep parents valuable things safe when taking care of baby
- Comfortable Carrying: Easy-tote top handle & Back Ergonomic design & Thick padded shoulder straps bring you a comfortable carrying
4. Wide Open Designed Baby Diaper Bag
Wide Open Designed Baby Diaper Bag, Ticent Multi-Function Travel Backpack Nappy Tote Bags for Mom & Dad, Large Capacity, Black
$26.99 in stock
- PREMIUM QUALITY- Made of the premium quality cotton texture Oxford cloth, No chemical residue, zipper closure, easy to wipe clean, durable and waterproof
- LARGE CAPACITY DIAPER BAG - Ticent diaper bag has separate storage pockets, you can take in the milk bottle, water bottle, baby clothes, baby diapers, towels and so on in different separate pockets
- MULTI-FUNCTION - This diaper bag can use as backpack, handbag and fits stroll, or handbag. It's very elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping, going out, traveling etc.
- EASY TO CLEAN - The waterproof internal pocket is very easy to wipe clean, you don't need to afraid of the spill of milk or water
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Ticent diaper bag comes with a 1 year warranty and a 90-day satisfaction 100% money back guarantee!, if you're not completely satisfied, then CONTACT US and we will give you a 100% refund within 90 days of purchase. It is our intention to offer the BEST customer service on Amazon
Wide Open Designer Baby Diaper Backpack
5. CoolBELL Baby Diaper Backpack With Insulated Pockets
CoolBELL Baby Diaper Backpack With Insulated Pockets/Large Size Water-resistant Baby Bag/Multi-functional Travel Knapsack Include Changing Pad (Grey)
$29.99 in stock
3 used from $ 27.89
- Bag dimensions: 17.3 x 13.3 x 7.4 inch. Volume: 26 L. Roomy enough for holding items you want to carry for baby.
- Lots of functional pockets. Include a side tissue pocket, a side insulated Pockets. Two front waterproof pockets for diaper. In the bottle compartment, include three insulated Milk bottle pockets; A net compartment for towel.; A hidden pocket with zipper for keys. The main compartment for baby¡¯s clothes, shoes, etc.
- Include changing pad and an extra insulated sleeve. Convenient for taking care for baby.
- Comfortable carrying. A soft foam padding on the back of the bag and the back strap guarantee a comfortable carrying.
- New design stroller strap system. 2 adjustable stroller straps been added to the back straps for fixing the bag to a baby stroller, more duarable than removable stroller straps, you won't forget the take the straps!
UNBOXING CoolBELL Affordable Diaper Bag Backpack Review 2017
How to Pick a Diaper Bag
Linda here with MommysPicks.com, so today’s article is about how to pick the best diaper bag for you I have some of the most popular different categories and I’m going to show you the features to look for now the first category is you can choose a messenger style bag now this one happens to be a daddy diaper bag but it is meant to be worn over the shoulder and flat against your body so that’s what makes it a messenger style bag so that is one option we also do hands-free in a backpack style diaper bag and this is going to allow dad to be hands-free mom to be hands-free you can keep everything all of your baby essentials on your back so you can choose a backpack style diaper bag the next category I have to show you is the tote diaper bag now I have two different ones to show you and a toe-tapper bag is just a large diaper bag that’s going to hold all of your basic baby essentials and this is your standard diaper bag it usually has carry handles as well as a shoulder strap it usually has tons of pockets and tons of room and it should be able to fit everything you need for baby in a tote style bag and the last category is a weekender now if you are gone for the weekend or a really long day you need an extra big diaper bag you want to prep a week of your bag that’s going to help hold extra stuff now here’s a smaller weekender and here is a huge week endure so it’s going to have all the pockets it’s going to have everything a diaper bag has but it’s just going to be even bigger more like a duffel bag so that’s a week of your bed when you’re shopping for a diaper bag you’re going to start with what’s visually appealing to you first it’s like shopping for a purse these are going to be carrying this every day for years you want to make sure that you know it looks good on you so once you figured out the brand and the fabric type that you’re looking for make sure that it has good sturdy handles because you’re going to be curing this a lot and you’re going to probably be filling it up with tons of stuff so you want the hand is to be secure you have the choice of hand looks like this also most of them come with a shoulder strap so that you can fling it over your shoulder and a lot of them also these days come with stroller straps and these allow it to hang on the stroller handlebars so that you aren’t having this stuff it in the stroller basket now when you’re looking at a diaper bag you want to look for tons of pockets because babies go with so much stuff you wouldn’t be a little bit organized so if it has bottle pockets on the outside that’s going to be great for easy access to whether it’s your water bottle or the baby’s bottle or maybe your toddler sippy cup so good bottle pockets on the outside you also want to make sure that it has a decent size changing pad now look at this mall that is changing pad that’s not a deal breaker but make sure that it has a very large changing pad because you would hate to have to choose whether your baby’s bum or your baby’s head lays on a gross changing table to make sure it has a changing pad some diaper bags offer a bottle bag as well as the pockets and that’s just going to be a bottle bag an insulated bottle bag that you remove not every but that bag has it but it is an option a lot of diaper bags also have a key fob now this is where you would place your car keys or whatever keys so that they don’t drop to the bottom of the bag and usually it comes off really easily like that now the interior of a diaper bag is very important you want a light-colored interior that lining needs to be light colored because if it’s black your whole bag is going to turn into a black hole so when you’re looking for that binky is the baby screaming you would hate to have it lost at the bottom this way it’s going to be easier to find stuff with a light lighting also like I said look for bags that somehow close you need your bag to close because when it tips off on to the ground or in the rain you would hate for all the contents to spill out so make sure it whether it’s zips or snaps or somehow the main compartment closes that’s very important now along with the pockets inside you might have a lot of different compartments so that you can put the diapers on one side that wipes in one place some diaper bags come with a wife’s container so that you can put you can store them in that not it’s not a necessity because you could just put one of those you know travel wipes containers in there it’s kind of nice just want to look like pockets on the outside because there are some things you’re going to want to get to quickly like this one has a cell phone pocket on the outside so I be able to get to my cell phone quickly also when you’re thinking about especially a weakened earn make sure it has comfortable straps these are going to be carrying a lot in a weekend there’s a big bag that you’re going to pop you’re gonna stuff things in you want to make sure that it’s going to be comfortable on your shoulder if it’s something that digs into your shoulder two months you’re not going to want to carry it so make sure that the shoulder strap is comfortable and then make sure that if you’re going to spend extra money which I suggest spending a little extra money on the diaper bag because I diaper bag in a stroller are two of the most used baby items you’re going to be carrying them every day a diaper bag you lace you’re going to carry it every day you want to make sure it lasts you don’t want to get a bag that you got and then you know two weeks later it’s ripped or torn so spend a little extra and if you do just look at the little details of it does it look like it’s going to fall apart does it look sturdy enough just like you would a purse so those are the main features you want to look for when you are looking for a diaper bag but again don’t be afraid to just pick one that you think is pretty or you know that you think it’s going to look really good with you because it is an accessory for you because you’re the one carrying it so there you go that’s just kind of the different types of diaper bags and what you want to look for.