DaVinci Jenny Lind Stationary Crib Review
Great Baby Crib
Well made – Quick & Easy to installs
Classic beauty with updated safety
Beautiful, timeless and easy to assemble!
Perfect addition to the nursery
Seems sturdy, and has a vintage look to it
Durable and dependable crib for your kiddo
Performance and Use
The DaVinci Jenny Lind Stationary Crib, White is a quick, well-made and easy to install crib. The crib can easily convert to toddler bed, a daybed and a full-size bed. This conversion of the crib replaces the front side of the crib and perfectly fits with the Jenny Lind. This stationary crib is the ideal addition to the nursery and is a durable and dependable crib for your little ones. The crib has classic beauty with updated safety and it seems sturdy and has a vintage look to it.
- The DaVinci Jenny Lind Stationary Crib, White turned spindles and simple framework can easily fit into your home décor.
- This convertible crib mattress support spring has 4 adjustable level of heights.
- It is one of the best cribs that provide the best level of safety and comfort.
- The Jenny Lind convertible crib comes with an additional conversion kit available that will allow you to easily change this beautiful crib into a toddler bed, a daybed and a full-size bed.
- Jenny Lind stationary crib is made of strong wood, and the crib was a good value for the price.
- The smaller size of the crib made it more perfect for use in smaller bedrooms.
Overall, DaVinci Jenny Lind Stationary Crib, White has been a really fantastic crib for you little ones. It was very easy to assemble and extremely simple to lower bed as your little one grew. The crib is made up of soft and strong wood. And has a vintage look to it. The Jenny Lind stationary crib is different from other typical cribs. The convertible crib is the perfect addition to the nurseries!