Safety 1st Onside Air Convertible Car Seat, Review
Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air 360 Infant Car Seat (Raven HX)
- Providing five layers of safety, this LATCH-equipped Safety 1st car seat fits infants from four pounds to toddlers of 35 pounds in a rear-facing configuration
- Shielded in the deep seat structure, your little one is further protected by AirProtect advanced side-impact protection and GCell HX patented race car foam for crash energy absorption
- Crash tested from every angle for front, rear, side, and rollover impacts, this seat includes soft foam padding throughout the seat for safety as well as comfort. A reinforced handle adds stability
- The five-point harness adjusts easily from the front of the car and features four harness heights and three buckle locations
- A stay-in-car base adjusts for a customized fit to your car. When you need to remove the lightweight seat, the Carry Curve Handle with comfort grip makes it easy to transport
Comes with a Side-Impact Protection for a low price, Compact, and Lightweight, The Rear-facing is up to 40 Pounds, Forward Facing is limited to 40 Pounds, The Fabric is Comfortable, Has a Good Price.
Performance and Use
The Seat comes with a Manual that can be easily read, making sure you install the Seat comfortably, However, some of the wordings can be misinterpreted, look out for those. With a low price, this Seat has a Side Impact Protection System which is pretty great for the price you are going to pay, the seat has this Side Impact Protection. This is a good thing in this car seat. The Fabric used in the seat is pretty comfortable, your child won’t have any problem. As said, It comes with a pretty affordable price making sure it doesn’t have a heavy effect on your wallet.
- It has an Affordable Price. Makes this Car Seat an economical one.
- It has Side Impact Protection. For the price it has, this a great feature.
- The Fabric of the Seat is comfortable.
This Car seat has one of the best and affordable prices in the market as of today. With that price, This seat comes with the Side Impact Protection which too is a great feature as this feature can be found in other high-end car seats. The Fabric is pretty comfortable as well. It’s a good price for the kind of features it has. If you are tight financially, this might not be a bad idea to have it on your list.